Finding Strength in Support
Finding Strength in Support is Christ-centered curriculum that helps grieving individuals’ journey through 6-units by working through biblical applications, discussion questions and easy-to-follow materials.
This 6-unit session will cover the following purposes:
- Understanding the benefits of group support while grieving.
- Learning to share the grief story with supportive individuals.
- Identifying social and emotional support networks.
- Encouraging the value of memories and the importance of sharing them.
- Uncovering secondary losses in the lack of support from others.
- Introducing the concept of hope as found in scripture.