Seasons of Remembering
Seasons of Remembering is a Christ-centered curriculum that helps individuals navigate the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year holiday season in the midst of grief. This 6-unit curriculum uses biblical application, discussion questions and easy-to-follow materials though the following purposes:
- Managing the conflicting emotions of thankfulness and pain.
- Recalling grief stories through the lens of the four seasons.
- Thinking ahead to plan for how the holidays will happen.
- Identifying and honoring the gifts of the person who died.
- Looking back to celebrate resilience in the face of ups and downs.
- Looking to the future and establishing goals.