Surviving Through Self Care
Surviving Through Self Care is Christ-centered curriculum that helps grieving individuals’ journey through 6-units by working through biblical applications, discussion questions and easy-to-follow materials.
This 6-unit session will cover the following purposes:
- An overview of caring for ourselves in grief.
- Telling funeral or memorial stories through the therapeutic method of writing.
- Maintaining complete physical wellness.
- Continuing a meaningful connection.
- How connecting with God brings comfort.
- Finding hope through laughter.