The Art of Lament
The Art of Lament is Christ-centered curriculum that helps grieving individuals’ journey through 6-units by working through biblical applications, discussion questions and easy-to-follow materials.
This 6-unit session will cover the following purposes:
- Understanding lament as a means to express grief.
- Bringing our personal story to God as an act of faith through lament.
- Expressing pain and petition through lament.
- Expressing anger through lament.
- Expressing questions in the confusion of grief through lament.
- Worshipping God in the “yet” circumstances.