Mourning is Messy
Mourning is Messy is Christ-centered curriculum that helps journey through the following objectives to discover that life can and does continue to have meaning. This 6-unit curriculum uses biblical application, discussion questions and easy-to-follow materials though the following purposes:
- Normalizing grief responses and their unpredictable nature.
- Telling grief stories with a focus on aspects that are still hard to believe.
- Accepting anger and providing steps to resolving it.
- Discussing fear and worries and finding positive ways to cope.
- Gaining a greater understanding of the depression that comes with grief.
- Recalling the past to make hope for the future possible.