Pearls of Grief
Pearls of Grief is Christ-centered curriculum that helps grieving individuals’ journey through 6-units by working through biblical applications, discussion questions and easy-to-follow materials.
This 6-unit session will cover the following purposes:
- Exploring how God shapes us through grief.
- Bravely sharing our grief stories.
- Understanding feelings of guilt and regret to cope and learn.
- Counteracting grief stress with the practice of mindful breathing.
- The importance of developing a support system.
- Celebrating the beauty that comes from pain.