Individualized Grief is Christ-centered curriculum that helps grieving individuals’ journey through 6-units by working through biblical applications, discussion questions and easy-to-follow materials.
This 6-unit session will cover the following purposes:
- Acknowledging how personality traits influence grief.
- Replaying the funeral or memorial service.
- Reminiscing on the special traits of the person who died.
- Uncovering the masks that hide our feelings.
- Exploring self-talk and the power of positive thinking.
- Discovering the possibility of growing through the experience of grief.