Grief & The Holidays
Grief and the Holidays is a Christ-centered curriculum that helps individuals navigate the holiday season in the midst of grief. This 6-unit curriculum uses biblical application, discussion questions and easy-to-follow materials though the following purposes:
- Identifying how the weight of the holidays’ impacts grief.
- Narrating our grief stories to lighten our holiday load.
- Honoring through the intentional gathering of memories.
- When our feelings are at odds with the holiday spirit.
- Honoring through the creation of new rituals.
- Finding a path to hope in the new year.